Saturday, October 13, 2007

so this blog is born!


Found this at home during the summer. Mom is so cute. I've forgotten what was it like to grow something. The last time I grew anything was like red beans back when I was in elementary. Last month I received a plant-a-tree kit from a great friend of mine. I'd been watering it but nothing grew yet.. I enjoy that anticipation — I do wake up every morning hoping it would sprout. Simple things like this amazing. I do think school gardens would be very beneficial to elementary children. If only Vancouver has some…

The Visual Dictionary is awesome, amongst others, i have a bunch of signage photos too, but they are so everywhere.. this is a great place for all type nerds because you can not only browse for inspiration, but also contribute. I love the original colors of The Wizard of Oz they really are fantastic! Colors Colors Colors! This is why I enjoy looking at old prints!

So I was convinced to start a new blog. This blog will be a bit less personal/emotional. And will have links to sites I find inspirational. I hope this will help both myself and my friends :)

No comments: