Friday, February 1, 2008

Pleasant Present

[Start---------------------------------------------------



Found this in my locker today


ah hahahaha... is he a crab??


he has a red butt AND A WEDGIE...


Yay! He's now free!!
That's probably why i got 2 sms' telling me to go to my locker!!
Poor Mr. Monkey…


And that's not it, there's also "Hey Jude"!!
{yes, Mr. Monkey was enjoying it with me!}


He's finally out of the locker!


Kiss kiss, bye bye stinky locker!


Into the bag …
and to home we go!!

{… to be continued}----------------------------------


Who doesn't like surprises?
Okay, seriously,
everyone would want Kazu as their secret santa..
I am so lucky this year {*insert shiny eyes*}


many thanks!


the end------------------------------------------------]

2 comments:

kazu said...

aww katie your too cute!
I love how monkey has become apart of your life! The poor thing, had to be bundled all up into a ball...I'm sure the monkey is very happy to be with you after that incident...
How's your project coming along? Hope to see you around school more.. since it's been 0/0 this week :*(

Pango said...

ahahahhahahaha that monkey had a WEDGIE XD