Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HELLO.


Haven't been blogging for a while.
Have been doing lots of travelling: England, Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany, Brussels, Amsterdam, the Philippines and Hong Kong.
I had now been in Hong Kong for a couple months now.
What started as a visit is slowly becoming a stay.
I love HK although I am still trying to get used to a lot of stuff.
I don't feel like a local at all.

I miss Vancouver's vintage/antique shops a lot,
and today, I finally found 2 stores I like (not love yet) at Sheung Wan,
both selling secondhand goodies.


they've got a bunch of chandeliers
and a couple tear-drop ones.
very sad but elegant.


things are messy but somehow organized.
they've got a tram among those toy cars.
i love browsing through these "junks" in the shop slowly.


lots of lovely printed materials!
my heart pounds hard.
i get excited in seeing things like this.


I chuckled when I saw this vinyl record with these guys on.
I wonder would it play well like the black ones.
I love the type on the black one.


I got so carried away I forgot to ask the price of this clock.


No comments: