Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bookmaking: Is it just a labour of love?

My boss and I, along with other publishers, printers, graphic designers and artists, were invited to attend this design talk yesterday titled Bookmaking: Is it just a labour of love?

Thank you MCCM Creations for hosting such a meaningful event like this in Hong Kong. From time to time, I feel that I lost my integrity of being a print designer. We definitely need to educate the general public to appreciate the art of bookmaking.


Special thanks to Mary Wong for making it to the event and taking these photos for me.



The Fringe Studio was filled with
publishers, authors, printers, designers, artists, & audiences



Sharing my thoughts on books and the invisible elements within it


Describing the process of creating Empress Blaze Moon


Event Flyer

No comments: